Doc Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge

Friday, February 10, 2006

Low Channel Redux

I just had to share this. Last night I was watching "House of Yahweh" again, looking for a little evening humor. I was not disappointed. I learned the following:

1. In two years we will be facing Armageddon and in 3.5 years (Summer of 2009) the world will end.

2. 50% of all children today are fatherless.

3. Nearly 100% of all children born today are born with syphilis.

Number three really hit the spot. I am beginning to think that this fellow is not serious, that this really is just a simple "bilk the suckers" scam. I can't quite tell if the gleam in his eye and the slightly crazed smile denote a warped self-delusion or a touch of giddy acknowledgement of soon-to-be-arriving cash leaking out.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger kemibe said...

That's some good stuff. You'll also enjoy this, which is not a parody site -- check out Robert Sungenis' Wikipedia entry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home